Monday, January 16, 2012

Put on Your Frowny Face

Everyone turn that smile upside down, because it is now officially the saddest day of the year.

Jan. 16, 2012 is Blue Monday, the saddest day of the year. Here's the formula to it all, according to some scientist:
\frac{[W + D-d] T^Q}{M N_a}
In the equation, if you take the gloomy, cold weather and add it with your debt from holiday shopping, then multiply that by the time that has passed since Christmas, then raise that all exponentially by failing our new year’s resolutions, and, finally divide that all by low motivation levels and the feeling of a need to take action, you have the date that is the saddest of them all.

But instead of sitting at work (or home, considering it is MLK Jr. Day) we should all go out and do something nice for someone else. … I’m being serious. I mean, if everyone is having a crappy day, that means that everyone could use an extra smile or a favor. I’m going to think of something I can do …

Also, another thing you could do is put together an equation of the main things that make you happy.

happy
For me, although I miss my family in AZ every day, I’m happy  because I’m young and healthy, I have money for food, I have shelter to keep me warm and safe during these cold winter nights, and, I have exponential love from my family and friends. Cheesy, but so true.

Try to make this Blue Monday the best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment