Sunday, January 22, 2012

New URL, So People Can Follow Me Now ...

So, if anyone out there was following my blog, I think they have to "refollow" now, or maybe not. I don't know how all this works.

Well, today is a big day as I am officially done messing around with my blog. With the changes this weekend, though, I have a new URL. It turns out that when you buy your own URL (like I did - www.thewellwire.com) and try to use it through a blogger site, it doesn't allow people to get posts that they subscribe to and doesn't allow you to have "friends" that can see your stuff. Who knew. So I got rid of the URL and I am back to using thewellwire.blogspot.com. That is fine with me!

Anyway, if you like reading my stuff you should follow my blog now that I have it all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment