Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yum … Looking at Pictures of Good Food Really Does Make You Hungry

That cheeseburger on the TV screen really makes you feel hungry, doesn’t it? Well yes, a new study shows that it does.

Researchers at the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry found that when men looked at images of appetizing food, a hormone in their blood that plays a role in food consumption increased.

It proves something that we have known all along, and makes me feel a bit less crazy for always feeling hungry when I see pizza restaurant commercials. Seriously, I saw a Dominos commercial this weekend for their new cheesy bread … with cheese stuffing

cheese
… and I was practically drooling. I had just eaten and was really full, but still I feel like I could’ve demolished an entire box.

This also goes to show why I gained ten pounds when I worked at Sauce, other than my complete lack of self control.

No comments:

Post a Comment